Omaha’s Low Voltage Experts
Our low voltage experts specialize in every facet of voice, data, security, fire alarm, and access control.
Whether you need a low voltage system for a new construction project or an upgrade to an existing facility, Miller will get your job done right the first time, on time and within budget.
- Computer network, voice, data and fiber optic cabling design, installation and certification
- Data center design and installation
- Emergency power generator systems
- Clean power UPS/PDU
- Redundant system power
- Cable management design
- Cabinet layout and design
- OTDR testing and fusion splicing
- Network cabling and testing
- Load bank testing, power monitoring and commissioning
- Fiber optics and sound/paging systems
- Security and fire alarm installation
- Integrated security management systems
- Integrated perimeter and interior intrusion detection systems; card access, biometric and employee badge systems; and CCTV, IPTV and video management control systems
In addition to decades of experience, we employ Registered Professional Engineers, RCDD Certified Network Designers, certified lightning protection installers and provide 24/7 on-call service to meet your ongoing needs after construction is complete.