Formerly known as Alegent Health and then Alegent Creighton, CHI is one of the leading healthcare providers in the eastern Nebraska and western Iowa area. Miller Electric is proud to have a long history of providing electrical design, contracting and installation to them.
As an established leader in helping healthcare facilities keep their buildings fit for patients, we bring expertise, reliability and knowledge of federal regulations like Article 517 of the National Electrical Code and the grading requirements of entities like the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) to every project we tackle for CHI.
Our Work for Alegent (CHI)
- Council Bluffs- Mercy Hospital – 1968, work – ongoing
- Bergan Mercy Medical Center – 1975 – tornado damage rebuild, work – ongoing
- Saint Joseph Medical Center – 1985 – 2000
- Midlands Hospital – 1990, work – ongoing
- Lakeside Hospital – 2004, work – ongoing
- Alegent Generation Patient – 2009
- New Alegent Clinics – 2011, work – ongoing
- Alegent Health Generation Patient
- Bergan Mercy Campus
- Southwest Iowa Medical Center (Mercy) Alegent Health Clinics