Safety is more than a matter of compliance at Miller Electric; here, it’s a way of life. Our upcoming Arc Flash Safety Training on September 12 addresses important electrical safety issues that include:
- Boundary adjustments triggering PPE requirements
- Incident energy calculation method vs. task table method
- Hazard Risk Table categories
- New equipment-based tables for determining arc flash PPE categories for A//C & D/C tables.
- Criterion for employees to use insulated tools or handling equipment
Every time the NFPA 70E guidelines update, Miller Electric updates our electrical safety training to ensure our customers and community have the most current and critical information about preventing electrical injuries in the workplace.
NFPA 70E Instructor Robert Webber to Lead Arc Flash Safety Training
NFPA Member Electrical Section NFPA 70E Instructor Bob Webber will provide answers to practical questions like:
- How does OSHA view electrical safety?
- What is its connection to NFPA 70E?
- How do you use NFPA 70E
- What are the employer’s responsibilities? Employee?
- What is proper PPE?
- How do you implement an electrical safety program?
An electrician since 1973, Mr. Webber has also been an inspector and designer of solar installation and technology and is a licensed code instructor in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Electrical Safety Training Details
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Time: 8:00am-3:30pm (1 hour lunch will be provided)
Location: Miller Electric Training Room (2501 St. Mary’s Ave., Omaha, NE 68105)
Price: $370.00 per person.
Space is limited but spots are still available! If you are interested in attending, please call Mandi Luger at 402-522-9143 or email Mandi.Luger@millerelect.com.